Saturday, March 26, 2016

On The Edge by F. Parker Hudson


Image result for f parker hudson on the edge images

About the Book:  

The story of a family struggling through everyday life with a dark power over them so strong that they cannot find thier way. If only they would listen a little harder to the other voice trying to get through to them-the voice of hope, forgiveness and love-before it's too late.

My Review

Amazing, riveting, life changing...this is what I think of after reading this book! I will never look at prayer the same way--the realization that much goes on, unseen by us, in the spirit world is enough to make me realize that we need to step up and be the ambassadors the Lord calls us to be for Him. How we live, what we say, and how we pray can have an everlasting impact. It is very rare for me to read a book, especially a fiction one, that gives me pause to think and ponder how I can accomplish more for the Kingdom of God. Mr. Hudson's book is truly inspired and anointed by the Lord! Do yourself a favor and read this book--it will not leave you unaffected!

Thank you to the author for a copy of this book--the opinions and thoughts are my own.

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment