Monday, July 16, 2018

Kristian's War by Peter Wisan


Image result for kristian's war

About the Book

Kristian Anders, a dirt-poor farmer, lives in a land where evil forces take the form of men. The sins of his past weigh heavily on his mind. When a stranger directs him to take a new path, Kristian begins the journey of a lifetime towards a distant King who is rumored to solve all problems. But then a ruthless soldier is dispatched by the ruler of the dark land to capture or kill Kristian. Everything leads to one final fight, where Kristian must defeat the demons of his past or die.

Marine Corps veteran Peter Wisan delivers a gripping, tactical take on the spiritual journey in a blend of heart-stopping action and heart-rending loss.

My Review:

When I started this book, it was a bit slow going for me. I needed to get used to the lingo and the style of the author, but once that happened, I thought the story was great! It left me thinking how often the Devil uses tactics on us that we allow him to use when we have a weapon at the ready that would protect us. The author's use of the characters and the storyline was powerful and full of impact for me personally as a Christian. I highly recommend reading this book!!

I voluntarily received a complimentary copy from the author. All opinions and thoughts are my own.

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment